“The G.T. Road” A 2600 KM Food Journey
The GT Road is a Barbecue, Grill and unlimited Buffet restaurant. The GT Road is a 2600 km food journey from Kabul to Chittagong. They Teleport you back in time by serving authentic traditional food with organic spices. Now serving with all precautions and social distancing.
- The GT Road will take you to a Gastronomic journey of 2600 km, serving the dishes from Kabul to Chittagong.
- With food enjoy Mocktails and Cocktails as well.
- They use old traditional method of cooking and serve in the traditional utensils that preserved the taste and quality.
- Dishes that influence from Kabul, Pakistan, Kolkata, Amritsar, Afghanistan and many more.
- Bringing back the lost recipes of the era gone by.
Some Special Menu
- Made with love, Lahore special Chicken Biryani.
- GT’s Road award winning Butter chicken, Smokey Dal Makhani and Butter Paneer.
- Patiala special Bhuna Ghost.
- From Ludhiana Highway style smokey Chicken Tikka.
- Kabul special chicken Burrah Kebab.
- Lahore special Gulab Jamun for dessert cravings.
- Salsa Potatoes from Lahore and many more.
Cost for TwoINR 1500
Presence in IndiaNew Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Jaipur, Indore, Ludhiana, Jammu & Gurugram
Click Below for Delhi LocationM-39, Shankar Market, Block M, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001