Country’s Best Desserts in Goa
Apart from shiny beaches, white waterfalls and mesmerizing greenery, Goa is having more things to explore that gives you a reason to visit Goa again and again and it is Goa’s delicious desserts even best than Delhi’s International Desserts. The Goa is the country’s best destination for your sweet tooth cravings and special Portuguese desserts.
Where & What to Eat in Goa
- Incredible Cupcakes & Souffles at Marc Brown Corner, Panjim.
- Delicious Jalebi at Mishra Peda,Panjim.
- Italian Cake, Tiramisu at Brittos, Baga.
- Multi Layer Cake, Bebinca at Martin’s Beach Corner.
- Coconut and Jaggery Crepes known as ALLE BELLE at NOSTALGIA.
- Try PATOLEO for catholic feast at HILDA MASCARENHAS.
- Decades old, Cafe Central, Panjim for the delicious and healthy Cakes.
- The Cream Pump, Ice Cream Truck, Arpora for the fresh Fruits Ice Cream